- Editor’s Review: A Spa with a story to tell …. We have read tales of nomads crossing the desert in search of an oasis to revive and rejuvenate them for their onward journey. Today, searching for such finds has become …
- The legendary Italian fashion and lifestyle brand’s neoclassical masterpiece is reminiscent of a 16th-century palace, featuring the most opulent designs from House of Versace. Set in the heart of Dubai’s Culture Village, the hotel is plush in aesthetics and lush …
- THE ADDRESS MAKES ART THE CENTERPIECE OF ITS NEWEST HOTEL This highly anticipated city lifestyle resort, The Address Boulevard Dubai, is in the heart of the prestigious Downtown Dubai area. Opened in April 2017, the luxurious hotel showcases one of …
From skiing to sunbathing with a wide range of high-class hotels and resorts, Dubai is an all season holiday destination. Dubai offers everything from peaceful desert visits, dhow cruises, gold souks, designer shopping, choreographed musical fountains, grand architecture as well as dining in top class restaurants.
Dubai is a city that’s constantly evolving, from the recent opening of numerous luxury properties such as the Palazzo Versace Dubai and renovated Hatta Fort Hotel, to attractions like IMG Worlds of Adventure, Dubai Parks and Resorts, and a new safari park. The key landmarks like Palm Jumeirah and Burj Khalifa remain must-see places to visit.
Dubai has big plans….
Dubai will be hosting Expo 2020 and is busy with huge projects to show itself off as the place to be not only in the United Arab Emirates but within the MENA region. Below are 5 of the new attractions planned for 202o completion.
Blue Waters Island
Adding to the existing man-made islands such as the iconic palm Jumeirah and World Islands, will be the Blue Waters Island. It is rumoured to be one of the largest tourist hotspots in the world and home to the Dubai Eye, which is expected to be the world’s tallest Ferris wheel. The project will also include retail, residential , hospitality and entertainment zones and a boutique five-star hotel.
Dubai Creek Canal
This water feature will create a new district to include cafes, restaurants and shopping areas. It will extend the Dubai Creek by three kilometres while the canal will connect Business Bay to the Arabian Gulf.
- Specialising in both invasive and non-invasive cosmetic surgeries, the London Centre for Aesthetic Surgery offers numerous procedures performed by two internationally certified doctors. Located in Dubai’s Healthcare City, the centre provides a range of services from cosmetic procedures, ear & eye surgery, …
- Only ten minutes from Dubai International Airport, the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery is a leader in it’s field. The JCI accredited hospital is a boutique style facility with doctors specialising in cosmetic surgery, dermatology and dental services.
Burj Al Arab
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Grand Hyatt Dubai
Hotel Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach
Airlines Serving Dubai International Airport
Airport: Dubai International Airport (DXB)
Voltage: 220 v
Time Zone: GST, UTC/GMT +4
Weather/ Climate: Dubai has a tropical, desert climate. Summer tend to be extremely hot and humid with temperature ranging from 30 °C (86 °F) to 41 °C (106 °F). Winters are warm and short, with temperatures ranging from 14 °C (57 °F) to 23 °C (73 °F).
Political and Economic Stability: Dubai is a politically stable and safe destination for tourists.
Language Spoken: Arabic, English as a second language
Currency: United Arab Emirates Dirham
Cultural Customs: Be aware that alcohol may be purchased at duty-free shops at the airport, but may only be consumed at hotels, hotel clubs and nightclubs.